#ThisIsJournalling: a monthly online intuitive journalling space for seasoned, rebel and non-journallers, alike.
My particular style of journalling is anchored by the words: this isn't a performance, it's connection. Into doodles? Cool. Long-form sentences? Go for it. Need a prompt? I've got you. It's called This Is Journalling, because you lead with whatever works for you in order to make it a sustainable practice. And while stationery mavens like myself are welcome to bring their best journal to the session, a journal isn't a pre-requisite to join. Heck, depending on what works for you, you may not even need a pen and paper...
You can now end the day journalling with me, or start it (depending on where you live, of course!), as I'm trialling a Saturday evening session AND a Sunday morning workshop.
Join me for the next workshop on either Saturday 12th June at 7pm or Sunday 13th June at 9am (both GMT/BST). It's a lovely mix of musings, self-reflection and consideration carried out in the power of community.
If you "never have the time," or you want to build a journalling habit, but aren't quite sure of where to start, I invite you to come and give it a go. And if you are simply seeking the boundary of a container of time set aside for you and your thoughts, you are most welcome.
And don't worry if life gets in the way, a replay link will be sent the day after the workshop. Can't join this time? Try an audio journalling guide that you can do in your own time.
Each month will have a loose theme announced in advance, to guide the session.
- June: DELIGHT the word has been floating around my mind. Maybe it's the light feel that Summer brings, but let's think about how we delight in how we spend our time, the things that light us up...and the delight that others take in you
We'll cover an hour of prompts loosely based around the theme, but as is always the intention, you lead.
What you'll get:
- an online workshop via Zoom, where we'll do an hour of solo journalling in community
- 10-minute introduction to journalling video sent to you before the workshop
- the knowledge that you turned intention into action
- the feeling of having made yourself a priority
- A follow-up email containing a workshop replay link and a copy of the prompts and quotes for further journalling
- an invitation for gentle reflection and opportunity for self-trust in action
- a really lovely time spent journalling in community
Once you purchase a ticket, you will get a confirmation email. One day before the session, you'll receive an email with the zoom link and any further information you need. It would be lovely to have you.
Refund policy: As this is a sale of a live digital event, refunds are not applicable.